Most people struggle with getting solid B2B leads because it’s hard work. However, with the right tools and skills, it shouldn’t be as difficult.
Start With Customer Profile
Who is your target customer or client? What are their job descriptions? Where do they work? What titles do they hold in their companies? What services do they provide? Which industry are they dominant in?
More importantly, what service are you offering them? The best B2B leads list is one where your offer matches the target prospects’ problems. Figure this out and half your work is done.
Common Ways to Build a B2B List of Qualified Prospects
Many people do B2B leads list building wrong. They manually go through tons of prospect data, or browse the internet, open websites, and start looking for contacts. That’s a very tedious and slow way to go about finding the right prospects. You have to be smart about it if you want to get faster results.
So, just use lead generation services or SaaS. These services or products already have a database of leads in various industries, across the globe. They also provide robust filtering criteria that make it easy to drill down to the best prospects.
How to Use LinkedIn to Build a Prospect List
Even though this process is manual, it still works:
- Optimize your profile so it appeals to your ideal prospect
- Have a page that showcases your abilities
- Start reaching out by requesting connections and joining relevant groups
- Start adding value to your community by posting informative content and engaging with other people’s posts
- Go through the member list and compile their details
- Reach out to them with your services