Email marketing involves a lot of work as it is a vital communication and distribution channel if you can utilize it properly. Globally there are 4.1 million active email users, and the numbers are estimated to grow. Approximately 59% of B2B marketers have found that email marketing was a way to increase their ROI (Content Marketing Institute, 2020).
B2B marketing communication necessitates the development of solid relationships for both business parties based on the creation of value and connections. To genuinely excel in marketing, you must build on your expertise. This is needed to build on more business leads, increased ROI, and improved services. Continue reading to see what marketing skills are necessary for B2B email marketers to increase communication and distribution conversion rates.
- Automation and contact segmentation ensure that the right messages are sent to the right partners when building your contact database while saving on time.
- Effective strategic techniques when implementing campaigns, optimizing content, and producing the ability to conduct A/B or anti-spam testing.
- Understanding CRM database solutions and measuring results to understand the relevant key metrics’ engagement, effectiveness, and relevance.
- Effective email design and layouts that are fully optimized through responsive emails, that captivate and drive value. There should be an understanding of CSS, HTML, and RSS.
- Security and legal knowledge are essential as having full compliance before sending emails prevents data breaches.
- Data measurement and analytics
- Digital proficiency
- Copywriting and editing